Document Automation for Financial Services
Drive long-term relationships
Quickly collect secure and legally binding signatures on time-sensitive financial documents, anytime, anywhere, and from any connected device. Experlogix integrates with leading electronic signature providers – DocuSign, Sertifi, OneSpan Sign, ConsignO Cloud, and Acrobat Sign.
Create data-driven and compliant personal financial statements
With the Experlogix Template Builder, you can easily create personal financial statement templates that combine both standard, regulatory wording and variable data pulled from your connected financial services or CRM systems.
- Incorporate customers’ personal and account information – name, address, account numbers, etc automatically with dynamic data fields.
- Add tables presenting detailed account activities such as deposits, withdraws and interests over a pre-defined period.
- Include calculations based on monthly or annual deposited amounts to estimate customers’ portfolio or savings growth and display in a bar chart for a visual snapshot.
Automate the generation and delivery of loan payment notices
Experlogix Smart Flows integrates with your financial services organization’s CRM platform, so you can effortlessly build and deploy automated flows for efficient generation, management and delivery of loan payment notices.
- During the flow execution, the notices automatically incorporate customer and account information stored in CRM, as well as logic-based payment information.
- Once generated, loan payment notices are delivered to customers through their preferred channel, whether it is print or email.
- Configure the Smart Flow to attach a copy of the documents to the customer’s record in your CRM or ECM system.
Automating the generation, management and delivery of loan payment notices increases internal efficiencies and ensures timely delivery to customers.
Speed up mortgage applications through a digital process
Use Experlogix Smart Forms to implement online mortgage applications, eliminating paper-based processes and duplicated data.
- Build interactive web forms to allow customers to submit their information, guided by clickable definitions and warnings to ensure they provide all required information the first time.
- Embed a mortgage payment calculator in your Smart Form, allowing customers to compare payments and choose the right option for their unique situation.
- Automatically add data to associated mortgage application documents generated in PDF format. Documents can be sent for electronic signatures to your customers, and then to your financial services organization’s representatives for approval.
Request a Demo
Let us know about the sales challenges you’re facing and to see a demo of Experlogix Document Automation in action.