Have you made the move to Experlogix CPQ Release 8 yet?
Release 8 is one of the most significant new releases of Experlogix CPQ in recent years, including a tremendous number of enhancements that increase productivity and performance.
- Design Center improvements, including updates to rules and formulas, product modeling elements and product management.
- Enhanced Design Center Utilities, with enhanced Entity Mappings, as well as BOM Designer and Import Utility improvements.
- Nested Configurations for parent and child configurations.
- Pop-out and Pinned Categories for an improved user experience.
- A new Quick Action Tool Bar where quick links can be added.
- An optional Dynamic Image Rendering module and much more.
Elevate 2018 Recap - Another Great Customer Conference
Experlogix hosted its third Elevate Customer Conference in scenic Park City, Utah, on Oct. 2nd - 4th. The conference brought customer and partners together from around the world to learn from Experlogix and partner experts, as well as network with fellow users in a stunning mountain resort setting. Check out the conference video to see highlights from the event.
If you’re interested in learning more about the next Elevate Conference, contact us.
Experlogix Customer of the Year
Congratulations to PACCAR, for winning the Experlogix Customer of the Year Award at the Elevate 2018 conference. PACCAR was chosen as the winner for their extensive use of the Experlogix CPQ platform and their invaluable input into our product roadmap.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light, medium and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF brands.
Customer of the Year Finalists
Congratulations to our Finalists for their remarkable implementations during the past year.
Gilbarco manufactures the world’s leading fueling (gas pumps) and convenience store equipment.
Jayco offers a full-line of recreation vehicles and markets them through a nationwide network of nearly 300 dealers.
Need more training? Take advantage of our upcoming online training classes
For questions, class pre-requisites and registration information, contact Jason Bickle
Experlogix CPQ Fundamentals: The Building Blocks of Product Modeling– 20 hours In this remote, hands-on course, build a configurator step-by-step utilizing core Experlogix modules. Course is hosted Monday-Friday in 4-hour remote sessions: 11:00 - 3:00 CT.
- January 7-11, 2019
- January 28 – February 1, 2019
- February 11-15, 2019
- March 4-8, 2019
- March 18-22, 2019
Introduction to Experlogix CPQ 8 – January 22, 2019 (2 hours)
For those customers who are on previous versions, come discover Experlogix CPQ 8 and steps to upgrade to the newest version of Experlogix CPQ.
Introduction to Experlogix CPQ 8 – January 24, 2019 (4 hours)
Whether adding images, dynamically hiding elements, category display, or templates, this course covers the Experlogix CPQ interface possibilities.
Experlogix Achieves High Performer Status in G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd, a business application customer review platform, recently recognized Experlogix as a "High Performer" CPQ vendor in the Winter 2019 G2 Crowd Customer Satisfaction Report based on customer reviews, and as a "Leader" in their new Momentum Grid for CPQ solutions.
Experlogix CPQ for Dynamics 365 Business Central now featured on AppSource
Experlogix is pleased to announce its platform certification for Dynamics 365 Business Central on the Microsoft AppSource website. Business Central is Microsoft’s new cloud (Dynamics NAV) offering for companies looking for an all-in-one ERP business management solution.
Contact us to schedule a personalized one-on-one demo.
Learn from our product experts and discover valuable tips and tricks to get the most out of your Experlogix implementation.
Register for upcoming educational webinars on the Customer Portal.
Recent Dynamics Wins
We are proud to welcome new Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers spanning a wide range of industries and geographic locations.
- Bay Shore Systems (Heavy Equipment) Rathdrum, ID
- CST Industries (Storage Tanks) Kansas City, MO
- Guardian Alarm (Security and Alarm Systems) Southfield, MI
- Libbey, Inc. (Glassware Manufacturing) Toledo, OH
- MacLean Engineering (Mining Equipment) Collingwood, ON
- Motan Holding GmbH (Material Handling Equipment) Kanstanz, Germany
- Rose Paving (Paving Services) Bridgeview
- RPM Wood Finishes Group (Wood Finishing Products) Hickory, NC
- SCHOOLSin (School Furniture) Cincinnati, OH
- Services Machinery Trucks (Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer) Cambridge, England
- Tesvolt GmbH (Energy Storage Solutions) Wittenberg, Germany
Congratulations to our customers recently going live with their Experlogix CPQ system.
- Lexmark (Printers) Lexington, KY
- Bay Shore Systems (Heavy Equipment) Charlotte, NC
- Otis Elevator (Elevators) Farmington, CT
- PACCAR (Heavy Equipment/Trucks) Bellevue, WA
- Palmer Hamilton (Furniture) Elkhorn, WI
- Zurn (Plumbing Products) Milwaukee, WI