Experlogix is Ready for New Cloud-Based Dynamics AX
Experlogix CPQ Cloud is the only Configure Price Quote solution for the new cloud based version of Dynamics AX that will be available at launch. Microsoft will officially release AX7 during a global online event on March 8th and 9th.
Experlogix & Dynamics CRM 2016:
Better Together As we embark on our 11th year of integration with Dynamics, we continue to ensure that our customers experience seamless upgrades and immediate compatibility with the latest releases for CRM.
Experlogix Validated on Azure Platform
Experlogix CPQ for Dynamics AX has been validated by Microsoft as a Microsoft Azure Solution, and will be featured in the newly launched Microsoft Dynamics Azure Marketplace.
See Experlogix at an Upcoming Event
Experlogix will be exhibiting at several upcoming Microsoft Dynamics customer and partner events. Come check out our latest enhancements for Dynamics CRM, AX, NAV, and GP.
Upcoming events include:
- AX Technical Conference - Seattle, WA
- Industry Summit- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Microsoft Envision - New Orleans, LA
Join us at our Sponsor Party at Microsoft Envision in New Orleans
If you're attending Microsoft Envision in April we hope you will join us Tuesday, April 5th, as we continue our tradition of hosting what had become known as the best party of the conference. This year we will take over the Republic New Orleans. Contact Scott Rich for more details.
Attend an Educational FridayLIVE Webinar
Learn from Experlogix experts, and discover valuable tips and tricks to get the most out of your Experlogix implementation. For more information, visit our newly designed Experlogix Customer Portal.
- February 26, 2016 All Things Popup - Configuring and Managing the Option Picker
- March 11, 2016 Dynamic BOM Assemblies with Rules and Queries
Australian Construction Equipment Distributor Accelerates Time-To-Quote
Learn how Experlogix customer, Hitachi Construction Machinery is improving customer service to its distribution network, shipping more orders faster, while increasing user adoption of Dynamics CRM internally.
Welcome New Customers
Experlogix has kicked off the new year with record sales and new customer acquisitions. We are proud to welcome new Dynamics CRM and ERP customers spanning a wide range of industries, including Industrial Equipment, IT Solutions, Ventilation, POS Systems, Risk Assessment, and Appliances.
- ADO Products (Insulation & Ventilation Products), Plymouth, MN
- ANCA (Industrial Equipment), Victoria, Australia
- Digital Defense (Security Risk Assessment Solutions), San Antonio, TX
- Genetec (Software), Montreal, QC
- HYTORC (Industrial Fasteners), Mahwah, NJ
- North Country Business Products (POS Systems and Services), Bemidji, MN
- Sub-Zero and Wolf (Appliance Manufacturer), Madison, WI
- Teradata (IT Products and Services), Miamisburg, OH
- Thompson Machinery (CAT Equipment Dealer), LaVergne, TN
Experlogix offers “One CPQ in the Cloud” for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Operations, providing a complete quote-to-order-to-manufacture experience across the enterprise. Experlogix empowers reps to deliver complex proposals consisting of thousands of potential product and pricing rules with the option to automate multi-level production orders when the business is won.
Experlogix is recognized worldwide as a global leader in Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) technology with hundreds of customers in a variety of industries, including Allegion, Analogic, Assa Abloy Hospitality, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Jayco, Inc., Malibu Boats, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, Nikon Instruments UK, Okuma America Corporation, Otis Elevator, and Thermo Fisher Scientific. For more information, visit www.cpq365.com.