Elevate 2018 is now less than a month away. Don't miss this unique opportunity to sharpen your skills, learn about exciting new product enhancements, and get and an insider peek at what lies ahead on our development roadmap. Attendees can network with Experlogix executives, developers, implementers, support staff and salespeople, as well as mingle with other customers making big impacts on their businesses with CPQ - all while enjoying one of Park City’s finest resorts.
Dynamic Imaging to be featured at Elevate 2018
Live, responsive image rendering that reacts immediately to changes in your configuration is just one of the many new features available in the latest release of Experlogix CPQ. Join us for a Thursday morning Elevate session and take an in-depth tour of this exciting new capability.
Experlogix CPQ now supports Dynamics 365 Business Central
Business central is Microsoft’s new cloud offering for companies looking for an all-in-one business management solution that's easy to use and adapt. As with the other Dynamics products we support, Experlogix CPQ integrates seamlessly, providing full sales to production automation for manufacturers.
Contact Us to schedule a personalized one-on-one demo
Fall Event Schedule
- Microsoft Digital Transformation Academy (Sept. 12-14, Las Vegas)
- Elevate Customer Conference (Oct. 2 - 4, Park City)
- Dynamics User Group Summit (Oct. 15 - 18, Phoenix)
Experlogix Welcomes New Employees
Experlogix continues to grow at a rapid pace. Please join us in welcoming our recent new hires, spanning all departments within the company.
- Heidi Adams - Services
- Wayland Caldwell - Services
- Emily Duda - Services
- Kevin Galang - Sales
- Gregg Jensen - Development
- Danyal Lawrence - Support
- Dominick Shipley - Support
- Maximo Valadez - Support
- Alex Walters - Sales
Learn from our product experts and discover valuable tips and tricks to get the most out of your Experlogix implementation.
Register for upcoming educational webinars on the Customer Portal.
Recent Dynamics Wins
We are proud to welcome new Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers spanning a wide range of industries and geographic locations.
- AnnexAir (Heavy Equipment) Drummondville, QC
- Aspen Equipment (Heavy Equipment) Bloomington, MN
- Avalon Boats (Boat Manufacturer) Alma, MI
- Avtex (Software, Services) Minneapolis, MN
- Bleyhl Farm Service (Agricultural Services) Grandview, WA
- Lexmark (Printer) Lexington, KY
- Metal Powder Products (Metal Parts) Noblesville, IN
- NDT Global Corporate, TLd. (Professional Services) Dubin, Ireland
- Packet Fusion (IT Services) Pleasanton, CA
- Trace3 (IT Services) Irvine, CA
- TR Group Limited (Heavy Equipment) New Zealand
- VIP Cinema Seating (Cinema Seating) New Albany, MS
- Yanmar Marine International B.V. (Marine Equipment) Almere, The Netherlands