Experlogix Honored as ISV of the Year Finalist
We are thrilled to be selected by Microsoft as a 2015 Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year Finalist. We were one of only three ISVs chosen, and the only CPQ provider.
Final Days to Register for Elevate 2015 Registration closes September 8th
Don't miss your opportunity to join us at our Elevate 2015 Customer Conference, September 22 - 24, 2015. Elevate is a highly interactive and educational event, offering a wide variety of instructional sessions that will help you get the most out of your Experlogix CPQ system. It’s a great opportunity to network with other customers and meet our entire team as well – all in a beautiful setting.
See Experlogix at an Upcoming Event
Experlogix will be exhibiting at several upcoming Microsoft Dynamics customer and partner focused events. We will present the latest features of our CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, NAV, and GP.
- Sept. 10, 2015 Armanino Evolution – San Jose, CA
- Sept. 16-18, 2015 Hitachi Customer Conference – Greenville, SC
- Sept. 22-24, 2015 Elevate - Experlogix Customer Conference - Park City, UT
- Oct. 12-15, 2015 Dynamics User Group Summit - Reno, NV
- Oct. 25-28, 2015 NAV Directions - Orlando, FL
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 3, 2015 Convergence EMEA - Barcelona, Spain
User Group Summit Discount
Tickets Get $100 off your registration for the upcoming Dynamics Community User Group Summit in Reno, NV
Product Enhancement Update
Experlogix Version 7.5.30 is now generally available, and includes a variety of new features including:
- Rule Priorities: Enabling the ability to give priority of one rule over another when a conflict occurs.
- Category Search Box: A dynamic Category Search box above a category to easily search options and select them.
- Print Configuration Comparison: Ability to print the configuration comparison from the line item already configured screen.
- Compare Configuration to Saved State: Ability to display the comparison between a saved configuration, and an open configuration.
Scribe and Experlogix - Better Together
Learn how Scribe and Experlogix work together to provide an integrated view of all your customer’s quotes and contracts in order to reduce risk, improve order quality, and enhance the customer experience by supporting all business and customer needs.
Login to our Updated Customer Portal
Our customer portal has a fresh new look and many valuable resources to assist in your implementation and ongoing use of your Experlogix solution.
German Manufacturer Accelerates Quoting and Custom Configurations
Learn how HEMA, a global manufacturer of protective systems for the world’s machine tool industry, is helping companies to produce products in a safer and more reliable industrial environment.
Welcome New Customers
We are proud to welcome several new Dynamics CRM and ERP customers spanning a variety of industries, including Security Risk Assessment, Industrial Equipment, Home Products, Energy, Commercial Trailers, and Food Processing Equipment.
- Digital Defense, Inc. (Security Risk Assessment Solutions), San Antonio, TX
- Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. (EPRI) (Energy) Palo Alto, CA
- Heat and Control, Inc. (Food Equipment & Machinery) Hayward, CA
- SYNEO (Industrial Equipment) West Palm Beach, FL
- Trueline (Home Products) Brisbane, Australia
- Western Trailer Co. (Commercial Trailers) Boise, ID
Experlogix offers “One CPQ in the Cloud” for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Operations, providing a complete quote-to-order-to-manufacture experience across the enterprise. Experlogix empowers reps to deliver complex proposals consisting of thousands of potential product and pricing rules with the option to automate multi-level production orders when the business is won.
Experlogix is recognized worldwide as a global leader in Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) technology with hundreds of customers in a variety of industries, including Allegion, Analogic, Assa Abloy Hospitality, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Jayco, Inc., Malibu Boats, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, Nikon Instruments UK, Otis Elevator, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Winnebago and Zurn Industries. For more information, visit www.cpq365.com.