08 November 2010
Experlogix Releases Version 6.0
Leading product configurator for Microsoft Dynamics unveils new version packed with new features
SANTA BARBARA, CA, November 8, 2010 - Experlogix, Inc., the foremost developer of sales and manufacturing configurators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, today announced it has released version 6.0 which includes 50 functional, technical and ease-of-use enhancements drawn from Experlogix customer requests.
Version 6.0 highlights include:
- Support for Microsoft’s Customer Portal Accelerator
- New rule types offering greater flexibility
- Greatly enhanced cross category part search
- New tools for managing multiple model generations
- New Experlogix Outlook Add-in for CRM
- Integration with Dynamics GP 2010 and Dynamics NAV 2009
Experlogix, founded in 1997, is a Microsoft Gold Certified product configurator developer dedicated to providing fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics platform. Available via the web or offline, Experlogix Configurators deliver the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any complex quote and order requirement at a low total cost of ownership. More than 750 companies worldwide in a variety of industries rely on Experlogix. For more information, visit www.experlogix.com.