15 March 2010
Experlogix Starts Fast in 2010 with Several New Microsoft Dynamics Customers
SANTA BARBARA, CA, - March 15, 2010 - Experlogix, Inc., the leading developer of web-based sales and manufacturing configurator solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP today reported a fast start to 2010 sales by welcoming 10 new customers to its industry leading base of Microsoft Dynamics clients. Over the past few weeks, organizations in North America, the United Kingdom, and Australia have selected the Experlogix Configurator to integrate with their Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP platforms for quote and order automation.
Among the key business developments during the first quarter of 2010, Experlogix noted the following:
- 10 customer additions on the Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP platforms
- Competitive wins in the technology, apparel and discrete manufacturing industries
- Enhanced software versions released for Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Dynamics GP 10.0
- A new portal edition to enable channel partners and customers to configure quotes and orders via the web
- Expanded reselling alliances with strategic Dynamics partners
- Microsoft recognized an Experlogix Development Vice President with MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award for his work with ASP/ASP.NET development for fifth consecutive year
“We are pleased with our strong growth this quarter despite a challenging economy,” said Experlogix President Christian Stepien. “Customers make their decisions on our ability to deliver innovation, scale, usability and affordability. We are delighted they have selected Experlogix for their Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP deployments.”
The Experlogix Configurator is among a small, elite group of solutions that are certified and endorsed by Microsoft. The Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program requires independent software vendors (ISVs) to meet or exceed high benchmarks set by Microsoft, including at least 10 customer references endorsing the solution, strict compatibility standards with Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft technology stack as well as other technical commitments. Experlogix was awarded this accreditation from Microsoft in June 2008.
Experlogix, founded in 1997, is a Microsoft certified product configurator developer dedicated to providing fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics platform. Available via the web or offline, Experlogix Configurators deliver the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any complex quote and order requirement at a low total cost of ownership. More than 750 companies worldwide in a variety of industries rely on Experlogix. www.experlogix.com