18 February 2014
Experlogix Continues Record-Breaking Company Growth
Experlogix Expands Market-Share of its CPQ (Configure Price Quote) Solution for Microsoft Dynamics® and NetSuite®
SALT LAKE CITY, UT - February 18, 2014 - Experlogix, Inc., the leading provider of CPQ solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite, announced today the most successful year in the company's history for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013 (FY13). Headlining the financial achievements is a 30 percent increase in revenue from FY 2012 to FY 2013. The sustained growth trajectory is attributed to the further expansion of its reseller partner channel, the hiring of additional staff, and on-going product enhancements.
"We are very pleased to continue to post record breaking growth in revenue and new customer adds," said Christian Stepien, President of Experlogix. "In particular, product development investments in strategic new platforms such as Dynamics AX and NetSuite contributed to the increase in net new customers. Our rapidly expanding partner community continues to help drive new business in a wide range of industries worldwide, and in 2014, we will continue to make the product and business infrastructure investments necessary to keep our customers productive and competitive, as well as sustain future company growth."
FY 2013 highlights include:
- Secured strategic wins including: VingCard Elsafe, Wiese, Landpower, Cadre Information Security, Takeuchi, Lifestyle Hearing, Strategic Products and Services (SPS), Verathon, UniCarriers, and many others.
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America successfully launched a North American dealer portal to enable complex quote and order configurations using Experlogix technology.
- Signed 38 new reseller partners, including strategic Dynamics partnerships such as Hitachi Solutions America, Edgewater Fullscope, Columbus Global, UXC Eclipse, and MCA Connect.
- 25 percent increase in staff to support company growth.
- Launched an enhanced Customer Portal for customers to access the Experlogix Knowledge base, Forums, Documentation, and Support Status.
- 95 percent maintenance renewal rate.
- Earned "Built for NetSuite" certification as a NetSuite SuiteApp.
- Introduced Version 7.5 which included significant product enhancements as well as support for new versions of Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP and NetSuite.
- Named a Top 10 Dynamics Marketplace Solution by Microsoft for the second consecutive year.
"We worked in concert with Microsoft and NetSuite to secure some major wins in several industries worldwide," says Scott Rich, Director of Strategic Alliances, Experlogix. "Customers and partners of Microsoft and NetSuite continue to turn to us with confidence to solve their CPQ requirements."
"We are excited about the Product Configurator solution Experlogix is going to market with. It takes full advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform, and is poised to provide operational and technical benefits for the manufacturing industry," says Muge Wood, Microsoft US Dynamics Technical Director."
"Experlogix brings a wealth of experience and offers proven product configurator capabilities that enhance NetSuite's ability to handle complex quoting and guided selling requirements," says Ranga Bodla, NetSuite Director, Industry Marketing. "The integration and adherence to the NetSuite user interface makes it a seamless and natural extension to the NetSuite quote and order windows, while ensuring orders are entered quickly and accurately."
Experlogix offers “One CPQ in the Cloud” for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Operations, providing a complete quote-to-order-to-manufacture experience across the enterprise. Experlogix empowers reps to deliver complex proposals consisting of thousands of potential product and pricing rules with the option to automate multi-level production orders when the business is won.
As Microsoft’s 2016 US ISV of the Year, Experlogix is recognized worldwide as the global leader in Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) technology for Microsoft Dynamics with hundreds of Dynamics customers in a variety of industries, including Allegion, Analogic, Assa Abloy Hospitality, FEI Company, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Jayco, Inc., Malibu Boats, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, Nikon Instruments UK, Okuma America Corporation, Otis Elevator, Takeuchi, Teradata and TPx Communications. For more information, visit www.cpq365.com.