07 July 2015
Experlogix Increases CPQ Market Share Growth and Customer Success
Leading Configure, Price, Quote provider sees demand in a range of industries
SALT LAKE CITY, UT - July 7, 2015 - Experlogix, Inc., the developer of the most widely used Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution for Microsoft Dynamics® and NetSuite®, announced it has expanded its growth in global market share for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite specific CPQ systems.
During the past year, more than 60 new customers were added and another consecutive year of 30 percent revenue growth was achieved. Customer industry diversification has also continued to expand into more industry segments as companies seek to tailor their product and service offerings to each individual customer's needs.
"We are very pleased to see strong demand for CPQ solutions in the market," said Christian Stepien, President, Experlogix. "Our customer market has also continued to expand well beyond the traditional discrete manufacturing sector. We are landing new customers in a more diversified field of industries such as insurance, telecommunications and professional services. All have complex pricing and proposal generation requirements with a demand for tight integration to Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite."
Experlogix CPQ empowers sales reps to build complex quotes and orders based on multiple options and item-specific business rules. Experlogix combines with Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite to form a powerful quote and order automation system, increasing order volumes, improving accuracy and customer loyalty.
Examples of recent customer success stories include:
- Malibu Boats (Manufacturer/Distributor) - Malibu Boats is a manufacturer of recreational boats, used both recreationally and in water skiing and wakeboarding events, with approximately 110 dealers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. MORE
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Inc. (Heavy Equipment) - Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA) is a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. Based in Houston, Texas, the company distributes three distinct brands - Mitsubishi forklift trucks, Cat® lift trucks and Jungheinrich® warehouse products. MORE
- Lifestyle Hearing (Healthcare and Hearing Aid Services) - Lifestyle Hearing provides a wide range of services, including tests, diagnostics, fittings, counseling, and access to the most advanced hearing aid technology. MORE
- TelePacific (Telecommunications) - TelePacific Communications provides comprehensive connectivity, cloud and continuity solutions to 75,000 locations for customers ranging from small businesses to enterprises with hundreds of sites. MORE
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) (Heavy Equipment) - Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd (HCA) distributes a broad line of equipment used in construction, mining, quarry operations, and forestry. The company offers a full line of hydraulic excavators, dump trucks, wheel loaders, and graders along with parts and services through its 25 branch locations across Australia. MORE
- Image Stream Medical, Inc. (Medical Devices) - Image Stream Medical has become the premier solution provider for the control, routing, capture and management of surgical images and video, both inside the operating room, and throughout the hospital network. MORE
Experlogix is a premier provider of Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) technology, specializing in fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Available in the cloud or on-premise, Experlogix delivers the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any CPQ requirement at a low total cost of ownership. Formed in 2002, Experlogix has hundreds of customers worldwide, including Allegion, AMX, Analogic, Assa Abloy Hospitality, FEI Company, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Malibu Boats, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, Nikon Instruments UK, Otis Elevator, Takeuchi, TelePacific Communications and Teradata. For more information, visit www.experlogix.com and www.cpq365.com.