Top 8 Reasons to Attend
For less than the price of one day of consulting, attendees will be provided instruction on the use of new and existing Experlogix functions with tracks for NEW USERS, EXISTING BUSINESS USERS, and IT TECHNICAL STAFF.
Send new modelers or existing users needing a refresher for a fast path to Product Orientation and basic system concepts.
Existing Business Users
Existing Business Users can benefit from learning some helpful tips and tricks to further build their knowledge and get the most out of their configurator, and perhaps learn to become more self-sufficient in using their system.
IT Technical Users
IT Users can add additional knowledge to troubleshooting and managing their installation, and tune their system for optimal performance. Topics include “custom integrator extensions”, “Using .NET assembly queries and run-time list”, and “Exploring Experlogix (API’s) application program interfaces.”
One-on-One Consulting Sessions
Schedule dedicated One-on-One Consulting time with our Professional Services and Technical staff to discuss your specific implementation questions. Times can be scheduled ahead of time to ensure you reserve time with the consultant(s) of your choice.
Network with Other Users
Many customers find it is helpful to talk with other users about how they have approached their implementations. There will be plenty of time to get to know your fellow Experlogix customers and share ideas.
Learn About New Products
Many complementary product vendors will be exhibiting and presenting their solutions. These products typically extend or complement Experlogix and can add additional value to your implementation.
Understand our Product Direction
We will be reviewing the most recent enhancements to the product, describing the release process, as well as the product roadmap. This interactive session will not only give you new insight into where Experlogix is going, but also give you the opportunity provide your input.
- Who should attend the event from our company?
- Elevate 2017 provides value to a variety of roles, including new users looking for training; existing users looking for refresher education; business users looking to become self-sufficient; technical and expert users looking for advanced feature training; and stakeholders looking to learn where the product is going next.
- What is the dress code?
- Business casual attire is appropriate for all sessions and events.
- Do I need to register for sessions?
- You do not need to register for the sessions you plan to take.
- Is it required to follow a single track?
- While many will find it helpful to follow sessions in the same track, it is also ok to attend sessions from a variety of tracks. Each track has a target audience, from novice to expert.
- What airport should I fly into?
- Salt Lake City (SLC) is the nearest airport. There are several transportation options from the airport to the Stein Eriksen in Park City. One option is Park City Transportation
- What is Park City like in May?
- The average high temperature is 65°F and the average low is 32°F – A jacket is recommended.
- Park City is beautiful in the spring, can I get the discounted room rate for a few days before or after the conference?
- Yes, the discounted rate of $199.00 per night is good 2 days before and 2 days after the conference. Extended stay reservations must be made by phone with the hotel: 435-649-3700 (7 days a week from 7:00am – 9:00pm Mountain Time). BOOK EARLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED
- When does Elevate take place?
May 2nd: 12:00PM Conference registration opens, 2:30PM The first sessions begin
May 4th: 12:00pm Conference ends
More details to come.
- What does the registration fee include?
- The registration fee includes access to all general and breakout sessions, the Partner Expo, the Opening Welcome Reception and all meals on Wednesday and Thursday during the conference.
- Is there a discount for multiple employees attending from the same company?
- Yes, there is a registration option for 2 or more attendees from the same company. Companies sending more than one attendee will receive $100 off each registration.
- If I'm not able to attend can I send someone in my place?
- If you are not able to attend Elevate, you may transfer your registration to someone else in your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel reservation changes must be made with the hotel directly.
- What is the cancelation policy?
- Should you need to cancel your registration, you may do so at any time before April 1, 2017. All cancellation requests must be made by email to email@example.com You will receive the full amount of fee paid minus an Eventbrite service fee. No cancellation will be accepted after April 1st, 2017. You are always welcome to substitute another member of your company at any time before the conference begins